CMS Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI)
We have extensive experience working across multiple models under Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation (CMMI) under the CMMI Consolidated Innovation Center Development and IT Management (CICDIM) contract and the Research, Management, Assessment, Design, and Analysis (RMADA) contract vehicle.
We accomplish our mission, helping our clients obtain an ATO, by providing full, life cycle support services across the XLC, infusing agile development processes and methodologies into the pre-existing CMS XLC process. Our pre-existing knowledge of CMS and the data centers, security compliance, and steps to obtaining the ATO are applied seamlessly to your project.
We work with your team, ensuring quality deliverables, preparation for gate reviews, and a secure architecture.
- Key Relationships: We have existing key relationships at CMMI & CMS, along with other healthcare organizations and agencies.
- Strong Process Knowledge and Understanding: Expert XLC, ATO, SCA, Agile and FedRAMP Knowledge.
- Security Compliance: We remove the stress of the SCA.
- Knowledge of CMMI Models: In-depth Knowledge of multiple models, including ACO, CEC, MH, and more.
CMS XLC / TRA Expertise
- Organized Template Compliance and documentation specialists
- TRB Consult Documentation Creation, Presentation and Approvals
- Management guidance through the XLC Lifecycle
- Agile & Scrum-infused XLC Expertise
- TRB PDR / DDR / ORR presentation development
- Technical Reference Architecture (TRA) Compliance
- 508 Compliance, guidelines and management
- Relationship management
- BDC / VDC / AWS Development, Design, and Implementation Services
Security, SCA, ATO
- FISMA / NIST Compliance
- SCA Documentation Support
- ATO Approvals
- BDC / VDC / AWS Security Architecture Designs
- Shared Services
Department of Veterans Affairs (VA)
We have extensive experience working across multiple PMOs within the VA, including the NwHIN VLER PMO and the Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Program (T4) Contract Vehicle. Ascend IST’s personnel posses strong experience working with Veterans and the VA to ensure success across VLER and multiple initiatives involving Veterans and their families. We accomplish our mission with the VA, developing and soliciting requirements from key stakeholders, developing user stories, working with multiple Project Management Offices (PMOs), and providing expertise around Salesforce configuration and development, healthcare interoperability, and agile software development methodologies.
- Key Relationships: We have existing key relationships at the VA.
- Strong Process Knowledge and Understanding: Expert VIP, PMAS, ATO, Security Controls, Agile and FedRAMP Knowledge.
- Security Compliance: FISMA / NIST compliance expertise
VA VIP Expertise
- VIP expertise and project guidance
- IBM Rational Tool Experts
- Agile-infused Project Management
- VA Corporate / Benefits, Appeals, Memorials (BAM) / ES / HAPE PMO expertise
- Salesforce Development and Integration
- Interoperability Expertise
- One-VA Technical Reference Model (TRM)
Interested in a consultation? Please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org